Calm and relaxation, to put your pet at ease -
Each grooming session is done in a calm setting. We take the time to gain your pet's trust so that his grooming experience is pleasing and a moment of relaxation. Each grooming session, starts with a bath to provide your pet a cleansing while relaxing!
The services provided while grooming your pet:
- Grooming treatments and trims given gently, using high-end products suitable for sensitive skin;
- A cut adapted to the peculiarities of the breed and the preferences of the owner;
- A touch of fragrance;
- To ensure excellent service, a customer service policy is assured with our canine stylist to respect the high standards of the company;
- Basic hygiene: nail cut, clearing excess hair from the ears and in between paw pads, ear cleaning, genital area care;
- Massage-wash with shampoo and conditioner adapted to your pet;
- Personalized chart with the particularities of the animal;
- bowties, bows or other small accessory following the moment's trends.
- Note: The emptying of the glands is done at the request of the client only.
Opening hours of the grooming salon
- Mon - Wed, 9h to 15h
- Thu, 9h to 19h
- Fri, 9h to 15h
- Sat, 10am to 4pm
- Sun, Closed
- Grooming small dog breeds, $ 46 (plus taxes)
- Grooming medium breeds dogs, $ 56 (plus taxes)
- Grooming large dog breeds, $ 66 (plus taxes)
- Grooming very large dog breeds, $ 76 (plus taxes)
- Grooming cats, $ 41 (plus taxes)
- Nail cut, $ 10 (plus tax) (Sixth cut free)
- Application of nail polish, $ 10 (plus taxes)
Note: The price is subject to change depending on the breed and condition of the animal's hair.